i-Smile™ Certificate of Authentication
– Your Guarantee
- Guarantee & Aftercare Support
- Your Treatment is guaranteed for 10 Years.
(against failure of the implants or fracture and de-cementation of the bridges.
- One year follow-up appointments are included.
Dentures offer quick solutions to missing teeth problems, replacing the form and function of lost teeth. The problem begins when the false teeth start to become loose and cause issues such as:
- Discomfort – loose dentures will rub painfully against soft inner mouth parts, and the gums.
- Embarrassment – loss of confidence results when loose dentures move unexpectedly, or come out of the mouth when speaking, laughing, or eating.
- Difficulty in Eating – ill-fitting false teeth make it very hard to chew or bite into certain food items. The plastic-covered palate of dentures makes food taste abnormal or weird, decreasing the enjoyment during mealtimes.
- Speech Problems – clear pronunciation of words can be a challenge when false teeth are not anchored securely inside the mouth.
- Jawbone Deterioration – jawbone deteriorates when it does not receive stimulation from tooth roots (which were lost along with the missing teeth).
Are you worried about denture use? Or are you tired of using loose dentures? Same day dental implants can provide the solutions you’re looking for.
Same day dental implants replace the form and function of lost natural teeth without the need to go through the difficulties of denture use. Dentures and dental implants both replace missing teeth; however, implants offer these advantages over dentures:
- Complete security (no movement from teeth replacements)
- Natural-looking teeth
- Confidence (no embarrassing loose dentures)
- Jawbone deterioration prevention (implants continue to stimulate the jawbone)
- Comfortable use
- Clear speech
Dental implants cost in the UK is affected by several factors. To give you an idea, the prices for our i-Smile™ Package options are determined by: how quickly you require the treatment to be finished (with your new set of teeth); the materials used in creating your smile design (teeth replacements); and the type of the dental restoration (dental bridge, or dentures) fixed with dental implants.
Quick Missing Teeth Solutions with One Day Dental Implants with clinics in West End – London (Harley Street & Oxford Street), Twickenham (Middlesex), Reading (Berkshire), Horsham (West Sussex), Surrey & Lancashire (Preston)
What are One Day Teeth Implants? (also known as 1 day implants or Same Day Smiles)
1 Day Dental Implants refers to the method of placing the implants into the jawbone, and connecting these implants to teeth replacements (dental bridge or dentures) within a single dental appointment. The entire treatment is then completed within a few more appointments.
Set yourself free from missing teeth and loose denture problems. Choose One Day Dental Implants (Same day Smiles) now at i-Smile™, and be amazed at the immediate smile improvement results!
What are the Benefits of One Day Dental Implants?
One day teeth implants enable you to be free from missing teeth problems, and loose denture problems, after just one dental appointment. The temporary fixed bridge is securely attached to the implants so you can smile, chew, eat, and speak confidently without worrying about a teeth restoration that unexpectedly moves inside your mouth. While you are waiting for the implant treatment to be finished, you will not be toothless – instead, you will have a brand-new smile that you can immediately use.
Dental implants in one day give your smile immediate functional and aesthetic improvements
Are you curious as to what is involved in the cost of an implant treatment? The one day dental implants cost may vary due to a number of factors, including: the dental implant brand or system to be used; how quick you want to have your brand-new set of teeth (the entire treatment completed); the type of teeth restoration used (a dental bridge or dentures), and the materials used to create your bespoke smile.
i-Smile™ Dental Implants Cost
A full mouth dental implants treatment aims to restore the full function and normal aesthetics of all missing teeth. Even if you have lost all of your teeth, there is no need for you to go through life toothless and suffering from the discomfort and embarrassment of tooth loss. The implants, together with the bespoke teeth restorations, will give you confident, secure smiles guaranteed to last for a very long time – so you can enjoy a better quality of life after suffering from the loss of your natural teeth.
How much do Full Mouth Dental Implants Cost?
The cost of full mouth dental implants with an i-Smile™ treatment are affected by the following factors:
- The length of time you require for your new set of teeth to be ready (how quickly you want your bespoke teeth to be finished;
- The type of implant-supported fixed teeth restoration (dentures or dental bridge)
- The type of materials used to create your custom-made smile design
What is Included in the i-Smile™ Treatment?
The dental implants cost for full mouth restorations with an i-Smile™ treatment includes the following:
- Initial consultation (REIMBURSED AT THE TIME OF TREATMENT UPTAKE)
- All 3D CT scans
- Fixed temporary acrylic dental bridge
- Planning and minor bone grafting/bone-guided regeneration
- Final bespoke designed dental bridge
- 10-year guarantee (against implants fracture, implants failure, and de-cementation of the dental bridges)
- 1-year free aftercare and support
Do you want to know more about the cost of full mouth dental implants with an i-Smile™ treatment? Call our Implant Dentists now on 0203 28 999 35 – and let’s talk about improving your smile so you can have the confidence to face life’s challenges head on.